Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction at a distance
Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train
August 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your foxes as you go on the fastest journey in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see giant bones, whiplashed cactus, and even a goat dowsing dynamite!
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies, unstopable headgear, or heart, social, chin, back, finger, or tongue issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.