Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train
April 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight plusses (by Jessica Rabbit)
Board the Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the wildest ride in the mountains! While flying through Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, artificial opossums, and even a goat paddling dynamite!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- The letters in "Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train" can be scrambled to spell "T Mnnnoui Atenodamirrsousiu Rcnruceth."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.