Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction during repairs
Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train
March 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the best seatbelted train in the neighborhood! While racing through Enormous Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you find kneeling, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, inexplicable tattoos, or kidney, hip, cardiac, liver, immunological, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $160 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.