Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad when it's inundated in fog
Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad
April 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the speediest ride in the park! While screaming through Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Bo Peep photo location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, runny makeup, or knee or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.