Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad
October 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the fastest train in the mountains! While flying through Enormous Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, threatening bobcats, and even a goat lifting dynamite!
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before hopping this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to believe themed specticles.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the proud guests-only Speakeasy 43 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.