Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Everest Railroad attraction at park closing
Enormous Thunder Everest Railroad
June 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest transportation in the desert! While steaming through Enormous Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, exploding bobcats, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 62".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.