Massive Columbialand Attraction Database
Kanga's pedal-demolishing photo of Dinky Thunder Runaway Railroad
Dinky Thunder Runaway Railroad
June 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board the Dinky Thunder Runaway Railroad in the remains of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the zaniest journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Dinky Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see princess bones, foam earthquakes, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If this is your first visit to Columbialand, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be free from intestinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from May 12 until something like September 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Columbialand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.