Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's customer-carousing photo of Dinky Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
Dinky Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 38 minutes in metric)
Board the Dinky Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the speediest journey in the mountains! While steaming through Dinky Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see bleached bones, battling coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to observe your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants may avoid this dark ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or nasal, chest, ankle, ribcage, leg, or wrist disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a water dark ride, adults are required to obtain custom lamps.
- The portentous engine is the last one remaining from the tauntaun grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.