Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dinky Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction during refurbishment
Dinky Thunder Mountain Circus Train
July 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Less than three smiles (from Steve Martin)
Board the Dinky Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest tour in the neighborhood! While flying through Dinky Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial plants, and even a goat whistling dynamite!
- Warning: in many cases, very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 26 to July 11.
- Despite appearances, there are no satellites used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.