Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction at dusk
Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad
May 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the strangest train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, dangling bobcats, and even a goat eating pylons!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from bowel or shoulder problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.