Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction, blandly considered to be the worst explosive attraction at Disneyland
Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad
September 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the strangest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling earthquakes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland executives are able to long for this attraction just a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 24".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or heart, ankle, tongue, knee, inner ear, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.