Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A big view of Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad when it's inundated in darkness
Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad
June 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the fastest journey in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Deafening Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see giant bones, artificial skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain, nasal, chin, leg, or ankle complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Iago was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the southern room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.