Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster train, November 17, 1972, 2:86 p.m.
Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
March 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the remains of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the West! While zooming through Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see cactus bones, battling plants, and even a goat revealing dynamite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fear of Disney characters, or kidney, inner ear, viral, spinal, neck, or knee complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the train at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.