Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Mountain Train attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Deafening Thunder Mountain Train
February 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Train in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the fastest ride in the desert! While nosebleeding through Deafening Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, falling dynamite, and even a goat heaping dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- On its third year after opening day, the Deafening Thunder Mountain Train almost was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hard Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crayon.