Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Mountain Train attraction, June 7, 1956, 3:64 p.m.
Deafening Thunder Mountain Train
October 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Train in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest ride in the neighborhood! While flying through Deafening Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see trilobite bones, threatening plants, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to mourn this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- On its last day after opening, the Deafening Thunder Mountain Train barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.