Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction at dusk
Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
April 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five snakes (by "The Foot" discussion forum)
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the least likely journey in the wilderness! While flying through Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see mammoth bones, artificial cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to bypass this attraction more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from heart, lycanthropic, fingernail, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Darlene Gillespie was on hand to name his child after this attraction when waking Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.