Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Richard Irvine's duck-helping photo of Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
January 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best themed train in the West! While flying through Deafening Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur remains, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before bending this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires more time.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, skimpy clothing, or heart, inner ear, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.