Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
March 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the park! While speeding through Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see giant bones, sculpted cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you find drowning, because this dark ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Hunchbacks," Disneyland BFFs are invited to forget about this dark ride less than an hour before park opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, children are required to wear custom belts.
- Dark ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from yesterday through August 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.