Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An excellent view of Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad when it's covered in fog
Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad
September 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the craziest train in the park! While nosebleeding through Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see goat bones, dangling plants, and even a goat celebrating dynamite!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or shoulder, social, leg, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.