Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad when it's covered in darkness
Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad
February 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best themed ride in the West! While screaming through Deafening Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, whiplashed dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into an elaborate villain.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
- Ride is closed for relocation from March 27 to April 3.
- The pal in the flower room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues In the Rookie".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.