Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clever Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction during refurbishment
Clever Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
October 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Clever Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your newsies as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the wilderness! While speeding through Clever Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, artificial cactus, and even a goat traveling dynamite!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction after the holidays.
- After surrendering this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to run to this attraction more than a moment prior to less important people.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.