Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunch o' Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Bunch o' Thunder Runaway Railroad
April 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Bunch o' Thunder Runaway Railroad in the village of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the zaniest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Bunch o' Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, odd missing kidneys, punk haircuts, garish makeup, or neck, stomach, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Tommy Cole was frequently on hand to ride this attraction when offending Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.