Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunch o' Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Bunch o' Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
April 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Bunch o' Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the park! While flying through Bunch o' Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see giant bones, whiplashed coyotes, and even a goat improvising dynamite!
- If traveling with special children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ethical restrictions, excessive boorishness, bad haircuts, or tongue, immunological, or back disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses (in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Stitch's frozen fish is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a precarious Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.