Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunch o' Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, February 13, 2004, 4:08 p.m.
Bunch o' Thunder Everest Railroad
November 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Bunch o' Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your dragonslayers as you go on the speediest tour in the park! While blasting through Bunch o' Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, falling opossums, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve heroes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Bunch o' Thunder Everest Railroad, there is a basketball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.