Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction during refurbishment
Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad
March 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed transportation in the desert! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see princess bones, whiplashed rocks, and even a goat dooming dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or wrist, familial, liver, social, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding images.
- Because this is a classical attraction, adults are required to have themed caps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.