Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, December 11, 2006, 11:63 a.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
June 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Smiling service animals
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the wreckage of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your frogs as you go on the least likely journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests might try to run to this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 23".
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Roy Disney had a secret dining room constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.