Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's cartoon-cranking photo of Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
September 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see bleached bones, falling bobcats, and even a goat intriguing dynamite!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 15 through January 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.