Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, April 24, 1981, 11:06 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
June 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the least likely tour in the park! While blasting through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, dangling bobcats, and even a goat pelting dynamite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 36".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, dietary restrictions, or back, intestinal, attention-span, liver, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from April 10 until about September 9.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.