Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
June 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest train in the desert! While flying through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, battling coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.