Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indoor view of Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train when it's not bathed in darkness
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
September 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter churros
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the strangest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, dangling cactus, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to joke with you.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.