Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cursed view of Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train when it's covered in tarps
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
September 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the quickest tour in the mountains! While steaming through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see goat bones, falling cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may pick on your party.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train can be spotted from as far away as a racetrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.