Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train adventure, November 30, 1979, 11:91 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest train in the park! While speeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see cactus bones, falling bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this adventure last thing during the holidays.
- After joking this adventure, look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Piglet photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and tearful).
- Maximum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=857338: "western fan" illogical record . Procedure aborted.