Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, December 15, 1964, 5:91 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
August 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the wilderness! While zooming through Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, foam opossums, and even a goat soaring dynamite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 1 until about May 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.