Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during refurbishment
Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest train in the mountains! While screaming through Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see pirate bones, dangling dynamite, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 84".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, lycanthropic, blood, tongue, liver, or cardiac issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from January 7 to August 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.