Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, March 5, 1972, 12:26 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
January 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dragonslayers as you go on the best themed train in the park! While flying through Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see goat bones, artificial dynamite, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.