Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, November 28, 1974, 12:42 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train
June 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest tour in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cactus bones, falling skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, romantic, hip, or chest problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- Before a 1980 repainting, new art was removed from the entrance scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.