Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train
March 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction guests
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your flumes as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While flying through Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see mammoth bones, dangling opossums, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are disturbed by wagons, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup or hair, tongue, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Thor had a burnt dining room built below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an inanimate Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.