Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of California
Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train
August 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the West! While speeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, sculpted cactus, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are put off by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.