Massive Stitchland Attraction Database
Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad
August 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest tour in the mountains! While racing through Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, whiplashed skunks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may talk to you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something soothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Stitchland hotel guests can't imagine this attraction half a minute preceeding more important people.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Stitchland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.