Massive Pierreland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Minetrain Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
Booming Thunder Minetrain Railroad
December 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Minetrain Railroad in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the craziest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Minetrain Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Ursula photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or elbow, clothing, or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pierreland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.