Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Heights Railroad attraction at park opening
Booming Thunder Heights Railroad
November 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Heights Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest train in the West! While blasting through Booming Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see mammoth bones, battling cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Because it is so multicolored, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to buy princess specticles.
- In a hidden location at the top of the Booming Thunder Heights Railroad, there is a snake-charming area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.