Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Heights Railroad attraction at midday
Booming Thunder Heights Railroad
October 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Heights Railroad in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely train in the neighborhood! While speeding through Booming Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, foam skunks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and endlessly whining).
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The daughter was sculpted by Stromboli.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.