Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Wonder Runaway Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Big Wonder Runaway Railroad
January 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Big Wonder Runaway Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, exploding earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious restrictions, distracting extra limbs, skimpy clothing, or spinal, stomach, back, ankle, personal, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from January 28 through March 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.