Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Runaway Railroad show, June 22, 1982, 4:23 a.m.
Big Wonder Runaway Railroad
April 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While screaming through Big Wonder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, battling skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- On its second decade of operation, the Big Wonder Runaway Railroad almost soared.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.