Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Runaway Railroad attraction, June 25, 1997, 2:62 a.m.
Big Wonder Runaway Railroad
April 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction jollies
Board the Big Wonder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest train in the West! While steaming through Big Wonder Runaway Railroad, you'll see giant bones, battling dynamite, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.