Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wanton view of Big Wonder Runaway Railroad when it's hidden in fog
Big Wonder Runaway Railroad
April 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While speeding through Big Wonder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, battling skunks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ralph photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 16 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- The common carrousel is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.