Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Runaway Railroad attraction during repairs
Big Wonder Runaway Railroad
March 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest ride in the desert! While flying through Big Wonder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visit this attraction for a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.