Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, quarterly considered to be the premier bumpy attraction at Disneyland
Big Wonder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
November 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the Disneyest tour in the desert! While screaming through Big Wonder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling rocks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Wonder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.