Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A majestic view of Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train when it's hidden in rationality
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
September 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best themed tour in the West! While blasting through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see skeleton bones, sculpted coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this ride repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this ride, experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to get stuck on this ride more than a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.