Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train attraction, January 16, 1993, 1:56 a.m.
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
June 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest tour in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see mammoth bones, whiplashed coyotes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you studiously claim the attraction's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the theatrical target.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.