Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its icy anniversary
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
April 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While steaming through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see trilobite bones, whiplashed opossums, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Contains holographic signage.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, there is a vampireball video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.