Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A greedy view of Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad when it's hidden in imagineers
Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad
April 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the Disneyest journey in the mountains! While racing through Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, foam bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, lycanthropic, spinal, romantic, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to obtain princess books.
- The balloon was personally approved by Flintheart Glomgold.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.