Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Hill Railroad attraction, October 1, 1956, 5:07 p.m.
Big Wonder Hill Railroad
March 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the zaniest journey in the desert! While racing through Big Wonder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, exploding skunks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 38 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.