Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Wonder Hill Railroad, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Big Wonder Hill Railroad
December 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the fastest journey in the wilderness! While screaming through Big Wonder Hill Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, foam bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lung or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.