Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's oil-grinning photo of Big Wonder Everest Railroad
Big Wonder Everest Railroad
June 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the speediest transportation in the desert! While speeding through Big Wonder Everest Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, foam skunks, and even a goat confusing dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young chickens.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are long composers used in this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.