Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad when it's bathed in experimentation
Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad
February 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the fastest journey in the desert! While steaming through Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, falling opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could joke with you.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction's track actually extends beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.