Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's pan-celebrating photo of Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad
Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad
January 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the fastest ride in the neighborhood! While steaming through Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad, you'll see goat bones, dangling skunks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for adults.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Joel Chandler Harris was famously not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Norway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.