Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Big Tsunami Racers Railroad, a favorite attraction of Benji
Big Tsunami Racers Railroad
June 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Racers Railroad in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the zaniest transportation in the mountains! While flying through Big Tsunami Racers Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, dangling skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have safety belts.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the writings of Tom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.