Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Train Disaster adventure during refurbishment
Big Tsunami Mountain Train Disaster
May 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Train Disaster in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While speeding through Big Tsunami Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur remains, battling bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this adventure, you'll want to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Adventure may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from brain, chin, bowel, or stomach issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prop.