Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train thrill ride as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
September 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely journey in the West! While zooming through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see skeleton bones, foam earthquakes, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Plants," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should experience this thrill ride up to a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with Napoleon fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 77".
- Because this is a water thrill ride, adults are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- Thrill ride is closed for relocation from December 6 to February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.