Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train attraction, electronically embellishing in the morning sunlight
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
December 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest journey in the West! While speeding through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, battling rocks, and even a goat bankrupting dynamite!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and firefighters away from the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Monstro was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.