Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train dark ride as seen from the top of the forest
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
April 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your kids as you go on the zaniest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see giant bones, foam plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- After waiting for this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, attention-span, heart, ankle, chin, or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this dark ride.
- Because this is an unique dark ride, guests are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.