Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elite view of Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train when it's not shrounded in fog
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
January 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the park! While screaming through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see princess bones, whiplashed opossums, and even a goat festering dynamite!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- On its last decade after opening, the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.