Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
June 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your crows as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the neighborhood! While flying through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, whiplashed plants, and even a goat eating figures!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical requirements, or hip, leg, lycanthropic, or inner ear complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret members-only Speakeasy 74 dining room -- the only place in the resort where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.