Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train attraction, fabulously considered to be the only tight attraction at Disneyland
Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train
April 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the fastest train in the mountains! While speeding through Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cave man bones, falling skunks, and even a goat creaking dynamite!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Paul Pressler photo thingy.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This was Richard Irvine's magically favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.