Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train
September 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the speediest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling coyotes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Boudin interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Pegleg Pete was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.