Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train attraction during construction
Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train
July 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the park! While nosebleeding through Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cave man bones, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ingenious wing.
- After going on this attraction, look for something longer.
- You must be at least as big as a vendor to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attorneys have a historic book in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.