Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train attraction during construction
Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train
April 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted train in the park! While steaming through Big Tsunami Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cactus bones, falling dynamite, and even a goat elevating dynamite!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Daisy Duck autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness, felony convictions, or lycanthropic, blood, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.