Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train attraction at dusk
Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train
February 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest train in the wilderness! While screaming through Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see giant bones, whiplashed bobcats, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from September 19 until perhaps April 30 (or there abouts).
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.