Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train when it's hidden in darkness
Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train
September 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest train in the West! While flying through Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see trilobite bones, battling bobcats, and even a goat tempting dynamite!
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland vacationers are invited to experience this attraction less than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=301424: "animated boatnik" undefined record