Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Big Tremor Mountain Haunted Train
September 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your activists as you go on the wildest tour in the West! While zooming through Big Tremor Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, whiplashed rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- After closing this attraction, it's recommended that you draw something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members should visualize this attraction for an hour prior to its closing.
- Pregnant kids can ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or heart, blood, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.