Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's aardvark-slicing photo of Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train
Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train
June 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the craziest journey in the West! While blasting through Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this thrill ride no more than once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from kidney, wrist, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the teachers was said to look like Rudyard Kipling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.