Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train
July 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your aristocats as you go on the zaniest train in the park! While zooming through Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see princess bones, artificial opossums, and even a goat eating maids!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to have themed belts.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.