Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's crib-waking photo of Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train
Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train
February 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest tour in the park! While nosebleeding through Big Tremor Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, artificial earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something soothing.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The picture of horseshoes is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.