Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train attraction, March 7, 1975, 10:42 p.m.
Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train
June 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely ride in the park! While flying through Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling bobcats, and even a goat tweeting dynamite!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained growths, unstopable drooling, water-soluable clothing, or intestinal, chest, finger, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.