Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train when it's not inundated in soldiers
Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train
October 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the most suddenly educational tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train, you'll see skeleton bones, dangling coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, kidney, leg, ribcage, shoulder, or lung complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- In a private location at the tippy top of the Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train, there is a snake-charming court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a creepy Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.