Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train attraction, September 19, 1972, 12:32 p.m.
Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train
August 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the wilderness! While flying through Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train, you'll see bleached bones, sculpted plants, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 7 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.