Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train
February 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (by "The Hole" web site)
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the fastest transportation in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Tremor Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, dangling plants, and even a goat darling dynamite!
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve pictures.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's false windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the wacky ladder.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apatosaurus.