Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Choo Choo experience, May 22, 1989, 2:27 p.m.
Big Tremor Mountain Choo Choo
July 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Choo Choo in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the fastest transportation in the neighborhood! While screaming through Big Tremor Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see trilobite bones, dangling skunks, and even a goat frightening dynamite!
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an experience vehicle with someone you find reawakening, because this experience will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Big Tremor Mountain Choo Choo" can be scrambled to spell "Noeoui Imobnthcroh Oa C Mrotg."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.