Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Hill Railroad attraction during repairs
Big Tremor Hill Railroad
December 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Hill Railroad in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the park! While racing through Big Tremor Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, whiplashed coyotes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and managers within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.