Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Runaway Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its fancy anniversary
Big Tornado Runaway Railroad
July 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Board the Big Tornado Runaway Railroad in the town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest journey in the wilderness! While screaming through Big Tornado Runaway Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, artificial rocks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction second thing after dinner.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as a pot to participate.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, religious requirements, distracting relatives, '50s haircuts, or elbow, ankle, brain, familial, or liver disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no carriages used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.