Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Runaway Railroad attraction at night
Big Tornado Runaway Railroad
February 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Board the Big Tornado Runaway Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest transportation in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Runaway Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, exploding cactus, and even a goat elongating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is possessed by the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.