Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Runaway Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Tornado Runaway Railroad
October 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the wilderness! While screaming through Big Tornado Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, battling rocks, and even a goat delighting dynamite!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tuck autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the area turned 70.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.