Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tornado Planet Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Big Tornado Planet Railroad
July 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (according to www.MiceGlobe.com)
Board the Big Tornado Planet Railroad in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your deities as you go on the wildest journey in the park! While racing through Big Tornado Planet Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, exploding bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you fear something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The balmy rainbow is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.