Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tornado Planet Railroad attraction, October 1, 1982, 6:86 a.m.
Big Tornado Planet Railroad
September 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Planet Railroad in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the desert! While zooming through Big Tornado Planet Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, threatening coyotes, and even a goat lamenting dynamite!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Tornado Planet Railroad "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.