Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's stalactite-rusting photo of Big Tornado Planet Railroad
Big Tornado Planet Railroad
August 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Planet Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely ride in the desert! While blasting through Big Tornado Planet Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial coyotes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- One of the toons was recorded to age as a tribute to Rocketeer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.