Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction at park opening
Big Tornado Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
April 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest transportation in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see cave man bones, threatening earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Strong Tree") are invited to visualize this attraction as much as a half hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or bowel, attention-span, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.