Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
December 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest ride in the West! While zooming through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, battling plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After roving this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and tipping generously).
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.