Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
August 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest train in the park! While steaming through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see mammoth bones, dangling coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The letters in "Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train" can be scrambled to spell " Nkdantoimrgh Unaiee Auqtota Inbotrar."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.