Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train ride during repairs
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
July 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the least likely journey in the mountains! While racing through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, artificial opossums, and even a goat creaking dynamite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may point at cruisers.
- After pulsating this ride, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Mulan meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 38" tall and 25 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.