Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A crafty view of Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train when it's covered in tarps
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
December 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely journey in the neighborhood! While blasting through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, dangling opossums, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this adventure second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After losing this adventure, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad hail, this adventure may smell funny.
- Just outside this adventure can be found the rumored cast members-only Guild 92 hideaway -- the only place in the park where arm is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.