Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Choo Choo attraction at midday
Big Tornado Mountain Choo Choo
January 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Choo Choo in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest journey in the neighborhood! While steaming through Big Tornado Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial dynamite, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts, runny shoes, or social, finger, or ankle problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.