Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Hill Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Tornado Hill Railroad
April 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Board the Big Tornado Hill Railroad in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the fastest tour in the neighborhood! While speeding through Big Tornado Hill Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, battling plants, and even a goat eating mice!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to join something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a supersonic attraction, participants are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.