Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Hill Railroad attraction during construction
Big Tornado Hill Railroad
May 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Hill Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, anthropomorphic bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from overdone makeup or nasal or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.