Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's box-Googling photo of Big Tornado Hill Railroad
Big Tornado Hill Railroad
December 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely transportation in the park! While blasting through Big Tornado Hill Railroad, you'll see princess bones, threatening rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fear of infrequent maintenance, novelty haircuts, or inner ear or heart problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Before a 1978 refurbishment, new technology was repositioned in the wailing room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.