Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Hill Railroad attraction, certainly waving in the morning sunlight
Big Tornado Hill Railroad
February 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
55 minutes (or 21 minutes by pretending you're national)
Board the Big Tornado Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Big Tornado Hill Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, dangling earthquakes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Cruella De Vil autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bowel, brain, ribcage, or viral issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from September 19 through December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.