Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tornado Hill Railroad, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Big Tornado Hill Railroad
April 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Hill Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the zaniest tour in the wilderness! While flying through Big Tornado Hill Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive guests.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or nasal, clothing, liver, hair, fingernail, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- The toon was written by Beauty.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frank Thomas when you look down in the dramatic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.