Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Everest Railroad attraction during repairs
Big Tornado Everest Railroad
May 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Everest Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest train in the mountains! While blasting through Big Tornado Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, dangling coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.