Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Everest Railroad attraction, January 10, 1969, 6:19 p.m.
Big Tornado Everest Railroad
May 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Everest Railroad in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the park! While blasting through Big Tornado Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling earthquakes, and even a goat embellishing dynamite!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should visualize this attraction as much as a moment prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Historians have a detailed book in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.