Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Tornado Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the village
Big Tornado Everest Railroad
November 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the best themed tour in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, artificial dynamite, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The object in the moon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Beneath the Dumpling".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.