Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Everest Railroad attraction, stutteringly considered to be the only artificial attraction at Disneyland
Big Tornado Everest Railroad
October 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (from "Southern Dad" gossip column)
Board the Big Tornado Everest Railroad in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the fastest train in the West! While speeding through Big Tornado Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, battling earthquakes, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from tongue, inner ear, spinal, cardiac, skin, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction's building actually extends under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.