Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Everest Railroad attraction at first light
Big Tornado Everest Railroad
June 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the speediest tour in the park! While flying through Big Tornado Everest Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, artificial plants, and even a goat demolishing dynamite!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and roses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.