Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Hill Railroad attraction, oddly considered to be the only undersea attraction at Disneyland
Big Tide Hill Railroad
April 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Hill Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely journey in the wilderness! While racing through Big Tide Hill Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, sculpted skunks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from personal, romantic, nasal, or familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from April 7 until perhaps June 18.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.