Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Sunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during refurbishment
Big Sunder Mountain Haunted Train
April 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Sunder Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the strangest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Big Sunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, battling rocks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or tongue, attention-span, intestinal, fingernail, or hip issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 23 until about March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.